Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Join Me for 30 Days of Clean Eating!

Ugh... have I mentioned before that I am an emotional eater?  It's SO true, and with the events of the last few days (we lost a dear friend), I have been EATING my feelings like nobody's business!  I made a promise to myself when I became a coach that there would be NO MORE yo-yo dieting... EVER!  I'm getting myself back on track, but I can't lie... it's HARD.  Also, I feel PUFFY, for want of a better word.



I've been wanting to try Beachbody's new 3 Day Refresh, and I think this is just the thing I need to get me back to feeling the way I want to feel - GOOD, HEALTHY, and FIT.

What is the 3 Day Refresh, you ask?  Well, in short, it is a cleanse, but it is a cleanse like you have NEVER seen!  First, it is NOT a liquid fast... you actually get to eat REAL FOOD!  Not weird food, either, but food that is delicious and easy to prepare.  There are four steps to the cleanse:

1.  Start your day with Shakeology.  This makes sure you are getting the nutrients your body needs, plus the proper ratio of protein to carbohydrates so you feel full!
2.  Drink Vanilla Fresh shakes for lunch and dinner.  These protein-based shakes are full of probiotics that help your digestion and make you feel satisfied.
3.  Fiber sweep - full of chia, flax, and psyllium seed husks, this helps to "sweep" out your, um, "digestive system", if you know what I mean.
4.  Nine healthy recipes for lunch, dinner, and snacks (Snacks! On a cleanse!).



People who have used this cleanse are reporting losing 7-10 lbs in THREE DAYS!  That's crazy!



So, of course, the 3-Day Refresh lasts three days, but I don't want that to be the end... I want to make sure I maintain this new, healthy lifestyle... notice I said "lifestyle," not "diet!"  I am following up the 3 Day Refresh with 27 more days of Shakeology and clean eating, so that we can create habits, not fads!

In the group I will teach you how to make meal plans, how to schedule cheat meals, give you my tips on eating out, and more!

Who is with me?  The group begins August 4, and right now, the 3 Day Refresh Challenge Pack is on special for $140!  That's the entire 3 Day Refresh System and 30 Days of Shakeology.  You are basically getting the cleanse for $10!

If you are interested in my August 4 30 Day Refresh and Clean Eating Group, please fill out the application below!



No comments:

Post a Comment