Sunday, February 1, 2015

Seven to ten pounds in 21 DAYS?!


If I told you that twenty-one days from now, you could be 7-10 lbs lighter, would you think I had lost my mind?
If I told you that  twenty-one days from now, you could be leaner and more defined than you had ever been in your life, would you think that I had fallen off the health-and-fitness wagon and started taking hallucinogens along with my snake-oil herbal weight loss remedies?
No, I haven’t stopped eating clean, drinking my Shakeology, and exercising daily; and I promised that I have not moved on to quick-fix pills or potions that promise miracles and deliver nothing.
One of my favorite parts about being a Beachbody coach is new product launches, mostly because I know that Beachbody only endorses quality products that work – GUARANTEED.  So TODAY,  Monday, February 2nd, Beachbody is releasing the all-new 21 Day Fix Extreme!  I’m so excited for this!
Last year, Beachbody introduced the 21 Day Fix.  This was so popular, and people were getting such incredible results that when I first became a coach, I couldn’t even get it!  It was on backorder for 6-8 weeks!  Crazy!

The main premise of the 21 Day Fix is that it really is a holistic approach to weight loss:  there are six different 30-minute workouts; color-coded portion-controlled containers, and a meal planning and nutrition guide that tells you exactly what to eat (the containers tell you how much – if it fits into the container, you can eat it!); and a Shakeology shaker cup.  By joining an online accountability challenge group, this entire program sets you up for success because it is the whole package!  Every aspect of your transformation is covered!

But say you’ve graduated from the 21 Day Fix, or you are already doing extreme workouts like Insanity Max 30, P90X3, or PiYo, and you are ready to take your fitness to the next level.  THIS is super exciting!  Introducing the 21 Day Fix Extreme!  This program is NOT for beginners; it is for people who have graduated from the 21 Day Fix or who already have a baseline of fitness from other programs.  This program is for people looking to take their fitness to the next level and people who are preparing for events and fitness competitions.  It will lean you out, define you, and make your body tighter than it has ever been!
The 21 Day Fix Extreme is based on the same principles as the original, just amped to a whole new level.  There are still six 30-minute workouts (although they are MUCH more challenging than the original), and you still get the color-coded portion-control containers.  This time around there are TWO meals plans, stripped down to get you in prime condition.  As where the original allowed for wine and chocolate, those things are GONE with Extreme (c’mon, it’s only three weeks!  You can do it!).  There is also a Countdown to Competition meal plan to get you ready for that event.  The meal plans are made so that you can alternate between the two.

I am SO EXCITED to try this!  I can tell you that a few weeks ago in Pittsburgh, I did a LIVE 21 Day Fix Extreme workout with the trainer, Autumn Calabrese, and it was NO JOKE!  I cannot wait to see what the other five workouts have in store.


If you are looking to begin your journey with the original 21 Day Fix, or if you are looking to take your fitness to the next level with the 21 Day Fix Extreme, February is YOUR MONTH!  Both programs are the Challenge Pack specials!  This means you get your choice of program, color-coded containers, 30 meals of Shakeology, the meal-planning guides, workout calendars, 30 days FREE of the Team Beachbody Club membership, ME as your FREE coach, and the online support and accountability challenge group for one discounted price.  It really is an amazing value!
Who is with me as I try the EXTREME?

Fill out the application for more information on my 21 Day Fix/Extreme Challenge Group!

The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.
Oh yeah... and STAY FIERCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment